1. Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or has self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is specifically prohibited from participating in these casino Bonus Jackpot sessions.
2. The casino Bonus Jackpot sessions are exclusive to Silverstar Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”) and Day Card players (where applicable).
3. These casino Bonus Jackpot sessions are closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Players stand a chance to win by actively playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Silverstar Rewards cards, during the prescribed times of the individual casino Bonus Jackpot sessions.
5. The Random Application Player Selector (‘RAPS’) application is used to select Bonus Jackpot session participants that have qualified at a particular Slot machine or Table game.
6. The criteria set, to meet the minimum player activity requirements in order for a random winner to be selected at a Slot machine or Table game, is determined by the Rewards Programme tier targeted on the day specified.
7. The minimum criteria set, to meet the minimum player activity requirements is predetermined according to Rewards Programme tier targeted on the day specified.
8. Participants’ need to be actively playing at a Slot machine or Table game on the day and need to meet the minimum criteria set, in order to go into the RAPS applications’ pool of potential winners, from which a winner and Slots or Table device is selected. This process is repeated for each selection of a random winner.
9. Once a winner has been determined, the promotions representative will verify that the RAPS winner information corresponds with the player found at the gaming devise.
10. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a cash value.
11. After the winner has selected his/her choice of envelope, the prize insert is revealed by the winner and is swopped out for the cash value, by the promotions representative.
12. In the event of a the selected winner having left the selected Slot machine or Table game or is not the rightful owner of the Rewards card selected by RAPS, a re-selection from the pool of potential winners will be conducted.
13. Friday Bonus Jackpots – Black cardholders:
13.1. There is one Bonus Jackpot session that runs from 18h00 to 21h00.
13.2. The minimum criteria set, to meet the minimum player activity requirements on a Friday is Tables and/or Slots active play, on the main casino floor only.
13.3. These sessions will award 75 random winners in total, from both Slots and Tables games.
13.4. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a random cash value, ranging from R1,000 to R3,000.
14. Saturday Bonus Jackpots – Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders
14.1. There are two Bonus Jackpot sessions that run from 14h00 to 17h00 and again from 18h00 to 21h00.
14.2. The minimum criteria set, to meet the minimum player activity requirements on a Saturday is Tables and/or Slots active play, on the main casino floor only.
14.3. These sessions will award 80 random winners in total from both Slots and Tables games, 40 random winners in each session.
14.4. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each containing a prize insert, indicating a random cash value, ranging from R500 to R2,000.
15. In the event of technical failure or damage to the RAPS application used for the casino Bonus Jackpot sessions, irrespective of the cause, another suitable application, system, device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
16. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
17. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
18. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
19. Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk and Privé Desk upon request