1. Any person who is under the age of 18, who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or has self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is specifically prohibited from taking part in these casino Bonus Jackpot sessions.
2. The casino Bonus Jackpot sessions are exclusive to Silverstar Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”).
3. These casino Bonus Jackpot sessions are closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Players stand a chance to win by actively playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using their Silverstar Rewards cards, during the prescribed times of the individual casino Bonus Jackpot sessions.
5. Saturday Bonus Jackpots – Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders:
5.1. There are two Bonus Jackpot sessions that run from 14h00 to 17h00 and again from 18h00 to 21h00.
5.2. Cardholders must be active on the day during Bonus Jackpot sessions, on the main and smoking gaming floors to qualify for Bonus Jackpots
5.3. These sessions will award 80 random winners in total from both Slots and Tables games, with 40 random winners in each session.
5.4. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each having a prize insert, showing a random cash value, ranging from R500 to R2,000.
6. The Random Active Player Selector (‘RAPS’) application is used to select Bonus Jackpot session participants who have qualified at a slot machine or Table game.
7. The criteria set, to meet the smallest player activity requirements for a random winner to be selected at a Slot machine or Table game, is decided by the Rewards Programme tier targeted on the day specified.
8. Participants who have met the qualifying criteria, must be actively playing at a Slot machine or Table game during the Bonus Jackpot sessions for the RAPS application to identify the player as a Bonus Jackpot session qualifier. A winner is selected from the pool of Bonus Jackpot session qualifiers. This process is repeated for each choice.
9. Entries cannot be bought for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
10. A register will be available at the Rewards Guest Relations Desk on the day of the Bonus Jackpot sessions for the period between the Bonus Jackpot sessions, before each session starts, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the sessions on the day or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
11. Participants must register to decline to be present during the winner announcement, in person. No person shall be allowed to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
12. If the eligible prize winner is no longer at the gaming device when the promotions crew arrive at the same, an announcement will be made for that prize winner to present himself or herself at the place of draw within 90 seconds from the time of the announcement.
13. Once a winner has been decided, the promotions representative will verify that the RAPS winner information corresponds with the player found at the gaming devise.
14. Each random winner will be presented with unmarked envelopes, each having a prize insert, showing a cash value.
15. After the winner has selected his/her choice of envelope, the prize insert is revealed by the winner and is swopped out for the cash value, by the promotion’s representative.
16. If the prize winner contemplated in rules 13 and 14 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90 second period, and if he or she has declined to be present at the draw by signing the above-mentioned register, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize at the Customer Services Desk.
17. If the winner has completed the above-mentioned register as per rule 11, the promotions representative will draw an envelope on the winner’s behalf. This envelope will be marked with the winner’s details and will be kept by the Marketing Department. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner to claim their prize, as per rule 16.
18. If the prize winner contemplated in rules 13 and 14 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90 second period and if he or she has not declined to be present at the draw by not signing the above-mentioned register, or is not the rightful owner of the Rewards card selected by RAPS, a re-selection from the pool of potential winners will be conducted.
19. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw at the Customer Services Desk.
20. Every participant in the promotion shall be considered to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
21. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
22. All decisions are final, and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered.
23. Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk upon request