1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Black Silverstar Rewards card.
5. This promotion is open exclusively to Silverstar Black Rewards card holders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration only points earned in the Silverstar Prive during the promotional period will be considered (14 April – 30 June 2023).
6. Qualification criteria for weekly Cash draw from 14 April to 30 June qualification:
a. Top 150 Tables points earners
b. Top 350 Slots points earners
7. Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once on the same day in any draw. A redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn on the draw.
8. Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random selection for all draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
9. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through advertising mediums for this promotion.
10. All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced in the casino, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Relations Desk.
11. Participants or duly authorised representatives shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds for from the time of the announcement, and must produce a valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or another official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or duly authorised representatives not present themselves within 90 seconds Authorised representatives shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
12. Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available for this purpose from 09h00 on the day of the draw until the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
13. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
14. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, then nominates a representative, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available.
15. Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the Customer Services Desk at the casino where the prize(s) were won.
16. Prize winners will have 15 days from the draw date to claim winnings. Should the prize winner not claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw, the prize will be forfeited.
17. Collectively this promotion will see R1.2M in Cash prize giveaways.
18. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
19. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
20. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
21. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
22. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
23. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk and Prive Desk upon request and on the website www.silverstarcasino.co.za