- Friday, 25 September 2020
- Friday, 30 October 2020
- Friday, 27 November 2020
- Friday, 04 December 2020 (Bonus Draw)
Can you keep pace with the Exclusive Chase?
The Chase is on… and it’s exclusive to our Black Rewards Members! You have already chased down the top-ranking Silverstar Rewards card, so we think it’s time we gave our Black Rewards Members a chance to chase something new… an Exclusive Chase! Play Slots or Tables with your Silverstar Black Rewards card and look out for the leaderboard to see if you have made it into the ranks to stand a chance to win – one of 3 brand new VW POLO’s plus cash prizes between 01 September and 27 November.
…but wait, there is more! A bonus draw on 04 December where another VW POLO will be up for grabs for all Silverstar Black cardholders. Play Slots or Tables from 01 September to 30 November to earn points for your entry into the BONUS Draw.
Make your comeback count in Exclusive Chase for a chance to win a share of R1.5-million in Cash and Prizes!
- The top 400 points earners split between Slots and Tables will qualify (300 Slots players and 100 Tables players).
The leaderboard evaluation periods & ticket printing periods will run as follows:
|Draw||Evaluation Period||Ticket Printing||Draw Date|
|1||01 September 08h00 – 21 September 08h00||21 September 12h00 – 24 September 20h00||25 September 2020|
|2||26 September 08h00 – 26 October 08h00||26 October 12h00 – 29 October 20h00||30 October 2020|
|3||31 October 08h00 – 23 November 08h00||23 November 12h00 – 26 November 20h00||27 November 2020|
- Leaderboard qualifiers will be awarded tickets into the draw based on their position on the leader board. The two persons occupying the top spot on the respective leaderboards will automatically qualify for a prize selection spot at the final draw.
- The leaderboard will not be active for participant placement over ticket printing periods. Leaderboard will restart for each earning period, participants will need to play to gain placing over each evaluation period.
- Participants will have four (4) days to print entry tickets and place them in the draw bin prior to the draw date.
- Guests will not be able to print entry tickets on the draw day.
Ticket entry allocation:
|Slots Top 300|
|11 – 30||10|
|31 – 50||8|
|51 – 100||6|
|151 – 200||3|
|201 – 300||2|
|Tables Top 100|
|11 – 30||10|
|31 – 50||8|
|51 – 100||6|
Draw Mechanics – Leaderboard Draw
- Draw will be manual and will take place at 19h00 at the main casino promotions stage.
- Two manual tombolas, one for Slots tickets and one for Tables tickets.
Ticket entry will be made available from 12h00 for guests to enter tickets and will close at 20h00 over the respective ticket printing periods.
- Three (3) winners will be selected for the tombolas plus the two automatic qualifiers as follows:
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Slots tombola
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Tables tombola
- Slots and Tables tombolas will be combined for the one (1) “wild card” ticket to be drawn.
- Guest will select prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn.
Entry Mechanics – Bonus Draw
- Guests need to play Slots or Tables with their Black Silverstar Rewards card to earn points for tickets into the cash draws.
- Points earning period will be between 01 September and 30 November 2020.
- Guests will need to earn 5,000 points per entry ticket.
- Draw will be exclusive to all Black Rewards cardholders
Draw Mechanics – Bonus Draw
- Draw will take place at 19h00
- Five (5) winners will be drawn
- Winners will be determined through electronic draw using TEEDS
- Guest will select prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn
- Draw will take place on 04 December 2020
- Prizes will be given away as per table below:
- Participants do not have to attend draws
- Participants will have 4 days prior to the draw to activate draw entries. Draw entries cannot be printed on the day of the draw
- Participants attending the draw can remain at gaming devices to watch the draw
- Slot Machines and Tables are limited in terms of COVID-19 protocols so the number of guests allowed at any one time may be restricted
- Complete the online assessment at the e-Host each time you visit
- Wear a mask at all times whilst at Silverstar
- Practise your social distancing
- Play safe